Pure Telecom is committed to providing you with the best telecommunications service in Ireland. Despite our endeavors, things do go wrong, and when they do, we want to know so that we can put them right as quickly as possible.
We class complaints as any expression of customer dissatisfaction with the products and / or services managed by Pure Telecom.
If you do have a complaint, please contact us on:
Telephone (Local): 012469000
E-mail: [email protected]
If not resolved to your satisfaction with our customer service advisor then customers should put their complaint in writing to:
What is the process for handling a complaint?
When Pure Telecom receives a complaint we acknowledge the complaint within 24 hours and include a unique reference number for you to quote if and when you are looking for an update. Complaints are handled Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
What is the response time for a complaint?
It is our aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction. When we acknowledge a complaint we will inform you of the time scale for investigation and resolution of the complaint, however if we cannot reach that deadline we will inform you and provide another time scale.
When your complaint is received it will be categorised into one of the following, please note the time scales for resolution of complaints for each of these categories.
- Billing: We aim to resolve within 5 working days of receiving the complaint, with no disconnection while a complaint is being investigated.
- Service Degradation: We aim to resolve within 5 working days, or to give a specific time scale of resolve.
- Repair: We aim to resolve within 2 working days, or to give a specific time scale of resolve.
- Installation: We aim to resolve within 10 working days, or to give a specific time scale of resolve.
- Miscellaneous: We aim to resolve 10 working days of receiving the complaint.
If the complaint has not been resolved within these time scales your complaint will be escalated.
- Escalation of Complaint: If the complaint is still unresolved, you will be given an approximate time frame for the resolution of your complaint. The complaint will be automatically escalated to the Customer Services Manager. If after this escalation procedure the complaint has still not been resolved the complaint will be escalated to the Customer Services Director. The customer at all times will be informed of the progress of their complaint.
How does Pure Telecom confirm resolution with its customer?
The Customer Services Manager will confirm with you if you are satisfied with the actions that have taken place to resolve the complaint and will follow up with a letter of closure to you.
What is Pure Telecom’s Customer Service Guarantee for Residential Services?
After investigation, should a Billing Complaint be upheld by us, we will provide you with a reimbursement credit to your customer account, which will be an amount pro-rated with respect to the relevant product charge per bill cycle.
We will endeavor to provide this reimbursement credit to your customer account in your next bill.
Who do you contact if you require an update on your complaint?
You should be updated regularly but if you are looking for an update the Customer Services Manager is the primary contact. The Customer Services Manager can be contacted as noted above.