We're hiring! Advance your career with Pure Telecom
About the Job
If you're smart, ambitious, and interested in telecommunications, then consider advancing your career with Pure Telecom! We are a dynamic, market-leading telecoms company based in south Dublin. We want skilled and ambitious people to help us become the No. 1 provider of phone and broadband to Irish residential customers.
We offer a great basic salary and an uncapped bonus structure. We're also a great place to work! Find out why from a member of our team. You can also read about us in the news headlines.
Customers all over Ireland are choosing to move to Pure Telecom, now it's your opportunity too!!
The Purpose of the Role
To meet and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly targets whilst ensuring business growth, loyalty, and customer satisfaction by making outbound cold calls.
- To make outbound calls to decision-makers within the residential customer base
- To sell Pure Telecom products fixed-line and internet to residential customers via telemarketing
- Recognize sales opportunities and up-sell the current customer base
- Participate in coaching and training initiatives to improve and develop sales technique and product knowledge
- Complete all necessary administrative tasks associated with the sales process, liaising with the Process Team where necessary
- Consistently close new business subject to a monthly target
- To achieve minimum sales targets by ensuring that all sales leads are identified
- Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by Pure Telecom and awareness of the competition
- Other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time at the discretion of the management team
- Minimum of 6 months cold calling sales experience
- Experience selling in a fast-paced sales environment
- Background in telecommunication service sales is an advantage
- Proficiency using Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and the internet
- Telesales experience within a Contact Centre environment
- Customer focus and a team player.
- Target Driven
- Personal drive and integrity, with an ability to handle rejections
- A sound ability to work under pressure, use initiative and adjust to changes within the workplace
- All applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Ireland without any restrictions or limitations
- Recent contact/call centre experience is an advantage
- Recent sales experience
Please submit your CV to [email protected]